Music industry expert Olivier Lebeau is currently the Head Of Content at Musimap SA. He has been active in the music sector in France for over 25 years and previously held positions including Marketing Director at EMI France, General Manager of Roadrunner France, A&R Director at Naïve Records, Head of Volvox Music (a music publisher), and founder of the French independent label Ici d’Ailleurs. Olivier has also contributed to the music sector by serving as a board member of the Union Of Independent French Phonographic Producers (UPFI) and of the Société Civile des Producteurs Phonographiques (SPPF). During his studies, Olivier attained a degree in marketing from ESLSCA Business School in Paris.
- 25+ years of experience in the music industry
- Marketing Director at EMI France
- General Manager of Roadrunner France
- A&R Director at Naïve Records
- Degree in marketing from the ESLSCA Business School
← GO BACK